1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
- ilovebeavers (current main)
- usmc beavers (current hcim)
3. Combat level:
- 123.3 (main)
- 89.3 (hardcore btw)
4. Preffered name/real life name:
- Anthony (nickname Tony) *you will be able to tell which one i want to be called*
- Annabelle (nickname Annie)
5. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
6. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
- HI im Beavers, (irl names are: Anthony, Tony, Annabelle, Annie)... I would like to preface my irl introduction by saying that when I was younger I always wanted to be an actor, that mixed with being the oldest boy among 3 younger sisters I became very comfortable and in-touch with my feminine personality traits... I am a straight man, however there have been moderate time extents of my life where I wish I would have been born a woman while still being attracted to women (lesbian)... This goes as far as me saying that I identify as Gender Fluid , but Im not here to preach the psychoanalytic theories of Gender Studies...
So yeah, I am currently 25 years of age (July 27th) and I am a full time student pursuing a BS in Electrical & Computer Engineering with a Minor in Applied Mathematics. I am 2 classes from getting my AS in Electrical Engineering.... I was in the United States Marine Corps for 5 years, and am currently in the "Inactive Reserve" component of my contract. I am an E-4 Corporal and my occupation was Aviation Radar Technician 5948...
I have been playing rs since I was 13 years old (2006), back then I fell in love with afk skilling (woodcutting) and bossing (kbd/kq), when i turned 16 i started pking... I had a AGS PROD build, as well as my main that i Brided with... I never joined any clans back then because I had a very small group of irl friends that played with me... Now adays I PVM (500+ cox kc) (0 tob :C) and brid on my main with my clan of streamer friends "Dads Who Dab"...
last year when I came off of active duty I started looking for a nice community clan to join... It has taken awhile to find one that fits my hybrid playstyle... I have been streaming for 3 years at twitch.tv/zzilovebeavers (only last year taking it seriously)... I have showcased Annabelle to hundreds of people online, the highest view count i got drag streaming was 423 (thanks to a few raids)...
7. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
- A little bit of everything...
8. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
- Unbound > Twisted > Asscend PvM > Overload PvM and ofc DadsWhoDab... I have really just been following around a couple of friends i made in Unbound "JD2" and "Ronnie", going to whichever clan they go to.
9. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
- From JD2 and Ronnie
10. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily. Are you aware of this?
- Yes Sir/Mam/Other
11. When accepted as a Junior you will also have a progression topic. You have to attend a minimum of 3 events in 5 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
- Looking forward to meeting you all