1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
Mr Fraud (Had some other accounts like Everwin666 and Graswinkel)
3. Combat level:
4. Preffered name/real life name:
5. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
6. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
Hello, My name is Rick. 29 years old. I'm playing runescape since 2007 I think (with some breaks). I'm living with my girlfriend and try to scape as much as I can in my free time.
Tried to come back to Runescape in 2017 but unfortunately happen to be in a motorcycle accident, after I recovered I met my girlfriend and had some busy time with her.
My interest in Runescape came back and I was missing the community. All of my runescape friends quit by now (I think a lot of people feel this).
Other than that I love to ride motorcycle and ofcourse love to drink beer.
7. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
Mostly going to skill now and PvM. But it is because I lack PvP skills. Let's hope I can learn it here
Short goals on Runescape are: 70 Hunter, Song of the elves quest, Full Gracefull . HAVING FUN IN FORSAKEN
Long Term: Everything above 80, Quest cape.
8. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
Pre-Eoc: UIC, DOD, RE probably missing a few. - All closed
9. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
2017: Bas, Alice
10. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily. Are you aware of this?
Yes, I promise to put my full effort in this.
11. When accepted as a Junior you will also have a progression topic. You have to attend a minimum of 4 events in 8 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
Also I will put my full effort in this.
I hope I get a chance to proove myself here and hope to make alot of friends here. With those friends to PvM, PvP and make alot of fun.