1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
Current: SmeIly (Smeily with a capital i)
Past: Smelly groin
3. Combat level:
Working towards max
4. Preffered name/real life name:
irl name: Ilmari
Preferred name: Smelly
5. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
6. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
I'm a 19 year old student from Finland. I'm currently a conscript in the finnish defence forces, hence I currently have limited playing time. I will be free in the mid summer (90 days left of my service ). I'll start studying Computational Technology (Don't ask me what it is) in autumn 2019.
Thing I like: Learning new things, going out with friends, playing hockey/sports with friends, everything an average 19 year old male likes. I also like playing osrs, obviously.
Things I don't like: Rudeness, talking about football/sports (sorry), the fact that I like playing osrs so much, staying up late.
7. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
In order from best to worst (This is the default order. External factors may affect order): PvP, PvM (bosses), PvM(slayer), Skilling, quests
8. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
Evil rs - It was dieing and EST times weren't working well for me
Vengeance - I started my military service and couldn't stay active enough
9. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
I was looking for GMT based clans and found this. This seemed like a perfect fit for me
10. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily. Are you aware of this?
I am aware.
11. When accepted as a Junior you will also have a progression topic. You have to attend a minimum of 3 events in 5 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
This seems like a really good place for me. I hope this works out well!