Jump to content
Bas

Chill Room

Recommended Posts

Nice.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm hungover and got a football match coming up. Rip me

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/18/2019 at 2:56 PM, Rickeh_2 said:

I'm hungover and got a football match coming up. Rip me

I hope you're okay

Share this post


Link to post

Tomorrow fucking have drive 3,5h for a company meeting... then after dinner 3,5h back.... 

Leave home at 06.15, come home at midnight or so :( 

Fuck me dudes... fuck me. 

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Bas said:

Tomorrow fucking have drive 3,5h for a company meeting... then after dinner 3,5h back.... 

Leave home at 06.15, come home at midnight or so :( 

Fuck me dudes... fuck me. 

Being a milkman takes sacrifices 

Share this post


Link to post

06/06/06

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

my exam session is a failure, scaped way to much :P

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2019 at 9:59 PM, Adam said:

my exam session is a failure, scaped way to much :P

Have to pay rent init

 

Early gym sesh atm, all the old folks here

Share this post


Link to post

Love night feeds..

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, Rickeh_2 said:

I love runescape

arma+1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...