Sign in to follow this  
Bas

Reopening of Forsaken

PeE9Blm.png

Reopening of Forsaken

As of today Forsaken is back open for anyone to join. After closing our doors as a warring clan on 29 October 2017, we sticked around as a community. However we never hosted any events, our members just remained to play scape together or other games. A lot of members have been PMing me the past months, asking me why don't we open up our community for more people? Why don't we host a pk or a few fun events here and there, do some PvM/skilling events (competitions) while we have a friendly community for everyone.

After discussing this with former officials, we decided to answer your requests. Everyone is now welcome in Forsaken, as we obviously allow multiclanning since we are a community clan. Your main clan will take priority over us, but that shouldn't matter at any point as we have no focus on wars or whatsoever. 

u4ekBD1.png

You can read more about what we exactly do over here: http://www.forsakenclan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25
Only introduction is needed, we ask no huge applications or so. Activity requirements will be very low, so you shouldn't have to worry about anything.

The index page of our website is not updated yet, but 95% of the forums should be correct by now. The index will be fixed over the coming weeks, as will our history be added as time goes on. Please be a bit patient on this.

A good amount of members have been put on a Veteran rank, if you are willing to return to this version then send me a PM on Discord or on forums and I will adjust your rank. We had to check who is all coming back and who is not.

u4ekBD1.png

FSK PRIDE

FSK