[Accepted]Blackmidget's human resource manager signing in

1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
FZpzBud.png

2. Current and past display names:
- "Kill Boy" for life

3. Combat level:

4. Preffered name/real life name:
- Kill Boy/KB/Matt

5. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
- @Kill boy#6778 

6. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
- 26 live on the coast of the UK, havent been playing the roonies for like the last 3 months or so, but the weather is pretty shit atm and im abit bored/missing pking. Really into my regenerative agriculture / organic farming methods these days, mid way through getting my own market garden/farming business set up to go into production full time this year.  I like skateboarding and football, also good with tools and building stuff.

7. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
- Pking on 3 accounts at once

8. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams. 
Click if you dare:
Spoiler

Old wild

Masters of Zamorak member - closed
Sleeper cells Member - closed
The British Devils Warlord - left
Korrupted 0rder Member - left shortly before they closed
The British Elites Member - left/quit rs - wildy got removed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BH craters

Kingdom of doom Member - closed when the craters tured from muti to single
No Limit Member - closed
Frozen Fury Member - left, poor quality
Overwheling Threat Member - left due to timezone (PST events are too late when your in college)
Infinate Lurers - left, poor quality
Kill Orgy - left shortly after the removal of BH craters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post BH Craters

Hades Elite Member - was in a mass leave which killed the clan :(
Azura Warlord - closed
Reion of Terror Member - left due to timezone
Hades Warlord - Left stupidly, myself and zafia14 got tapped up by TR
The Rising PK leader - quit to focus on p2p and my team
VI Violent Intention leader - quit RS after getting hacked/sick of the state of the game
That clan Scottien had before he went RSD - Quit RS, was only on a spare anyway
Forsaken Member - Quit RS
Blacknights Member - Quit RS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OSRS

Ronin Member - Got given an account from a mate to clan on, at this point there was literally jack shit clans in the game, so joined ronin. Got "Kicked" for "Bsing members", although it was infact a ploy to remove me and acouple of others unjustly, gotta love it.

The Rising Mentor and Commander - Came back to RS due to breaking my shoulder IRL and TR opening, got given an account and within afew weeks was having to hold the place together. Stepped down, waited a month, then fully left.

Brutality Member - "Kicked" by one official without talking to the others, because i "was gunna leave anyway". Based on a week or so old hypothetical RSC post (which i can show anyone)

Fsk Trial - Didnt pass activity cos it was summer and missed too many early GMT CWA's :/

Vangaurd Community Member - From mid 2017 i hung about VNG's community, partly cos i could go pking with them, partly to try and give them some help/advice. Lost countless mage sets, made them there summer and winter awards graphics etc etc. Would of probs app'd in 2017, however i was going to Cali for afew months end of the year so i never did. Arrived back in the UK just before xmas, apped, however was clear it wasnt gunna be for me, pulled my app and focused on my IRL stuffs. Something i dont regret.

SV Member - Joined late August this year, was pretty fun for a month or so, however they were in a "crash war" with jaja and once they started to lose things went soar. Jaja had a "leak" which got the SV leadership shook, ended up kicking like 15+ people from the clan with little to no reason, i was one, kinda see it as a blessing tho, was only staying out of loyalty/wanting some peeps to pk with over the winter. Word on the street is the "leak" was one of the officials with a ratted PC anyway lul

9. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
- Like 2010 or some shiz

10. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily. Are you aware of this?
- Ya

11. When accepted as a Junior you will also have a progression topic. You have to attend a minimum of 2 events before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
- Nah

Hello

Welcome to the crew, we have been expecting you :)

• Like 1

The memories we make with our family is everything. Welcome to Forsaken family.

• Haha 1

Hey

Commander Kill Boy