Posted (edited)
1. Current and past display names:
-  DXMisAmazing, Adam9, Ewa Kopacz, Adam9 Pl, GodOfCox, FSK Adam, tb000000w

2. Preffered name/real life name:
- Adam

3. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link):
- adam (banned atm :P )

4. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
-  Adam, 23 in a week. Interests are playing 16 hours a day - i work full time as a runescaper. Economics student, about to finish my master degree. In my free time apart from playing i usually hang out with my gf/ do drugs and alcohol - quited opios 101 days ago :) If u have any questions don't hestitate to pm me in game!

5. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
- Mainly Pvm, pvp when i feel to.

6. List your clan history
- osrs : - The polish clan
-Forces of Poland
-Polish Army
-Divine kings
-Team Poland
-Imperium
-Team Trinity
-Synergy
-Clan Europe
-Forsaken 
7. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
- jacky mao asked me to join after fop vs lithuania war

8. If joining as a Friend, make sure you meet all requirements stated in this topic. List your 3 referrals here:
- Koby89
-oob
-Maik(feyenenord36)

9. Additional comments:
- I am active, sadly i dont remember curcistumances i got rejected for :/

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

No thanks, You're actually retarded.

justice for adam

Posted (edited)

You should quit whatever you’ve been on recently as well as opios cause you’ve had some major freak outs lol

You're a bit toxic too sometimes, I think you just generally need to chill out a bit 

Edited by Dan

Posted (edited)

Has a mental breakdown in discord and flames everyone takes a chillpill couple days later comes back in discord doesn't remember what happend before and starts blaming the entire clan for his bad rng and that the clan doesn't do raids (even tho the clan raids like everyday) and leaves, day after  apparently gets hacked according to your messages ingame and now wants to come back. I dont know what you're on but it definetly isn't normal.. find some help m8

goodluck.

Edited by Peyj

yeah it's gonna be a no from me Adam, until you figure out whatever the fuck you been going through irl that is causing you to randomly lash out at anyone that says 1 negative thing to you. it's really gotten annoying opening discord just to see you freaking out on either a new member or even a high council like carl. know your place and figure it out and then maybe you can come back as clan friend.

38 minutes ago, kbdick said:

yeah it's gonna be a no from me Adam, until you figure out whatever the fuck you been going through irl that is causing you to randomly lash out at anyone that says 1 negative thing to you. it's really gotten annoying opening discord just to see you freaking out on either a new member or even a high council like carl. know your place and figure it out and then maybe you can come back as clan friend.

i dont know what happend, but he was always good friend.

2 hours ago, Out said:

justice for adam

Take care of yourself Adam

Stay safe bro

You don't need clan friend btw, you should be veteran on forums as you were an ending member of Forsaken as a warring clan

Interesting goodluck on getting the help you need 

I would advice you to take a few weeks off this game and get help imo and dont blame that bad behaviour on drugs. Obviously it has some role in it, but dont dont just say "i was on drugs and dont remember anything so i dont care", alot of people got upset or were annoyed when you freaked out.

Take some time off and come back stronger.